PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
WHO WE ARE. We are Incredible Wisdom, Lda., and we process your personal data as joint controllers. This means that we are jointly responsible for the way we treat and protect your data.
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR. We will use your data (collected online or in person), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products or services, to answer your questions and, if you wish, to send you personalized communications.
WHY WE USE YOUR DATA. We are legitimate to process your data for several reasons. The main reason is our need to process your data to execute the contract you agree to enter into with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy any of our services or features. We also use your data for other reasons, such as to answer your questions or to send you newsletters, which you have requested.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA. We share your data with service providers that provide us with assistance or support, these being companies that are part of the Inditex Group or third party suppliers, inside and outside the European Union.
YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you are granted other rights, such as, for example, the right to object to the use of your data or the transfer of your data, as explained in more detail below.
• We are transparent about our use of your personal data, so that you understand the implications of how we use your data and the rights you are granted with respect to your data:
you may also find additional information regarding our use of your data as you interact with us.
When we refer to our Platform, we generally refer to any of the channels or media, digitally or in person, that you may have used to interact with us.
The main ones are:
▪ Our website, www.fpfsistemas.com, www.fpfsuporte.com, www.fpfsistemas.net.
▪ Our App from www.fpfsistemas.com , that is, including both the mobile application that you have installed on your mobile device and others that we can use in our stores.
▪ In person, at any of our Incredible Wisdom, Lda.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The controllers of your data are: Incredible Wisdom, Lda.
, a company currently operating in Portugal selling Intouchbiz branded products (“Manuel Manero”). o Postal address: Rua do Município de São Domingos, Lot 1, Lagoa Sol urbanization, 8400-415 Lagoa Portugal. o Data Protection Officer's email address: email@example.com
In other words, Incredible Wisdom, Lda. (together “We”, or “Joint Controllers”), are Joint Controllers of the data. This means that we regulate and are jointly responsible for the processing and protection of your personal data.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA Depending on the purpose for which we process your data at any given time, as explained above, we need to process some data which, in general, will be, depending on each case, the following:
▪ Your identification data (eg your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details etc.);
▪ economic and transaction information (eg your payment or card details, information regarding your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ connection, geolocation and/or navigation data (if you interact with us via your mobile phone, for example):
▪ commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),